The Taft Museum of Art’s collections include the following, housed in the Baum-Longworth-Sinton-Taft House, a National Historic Landmark built around 1820 in the Palladian style:
- European old master and 19th-century painting
- 19th-century American painting
- European and American sculpture
- European decorative arts, including French Renaissance enamels
- European watches of the 17th through 19th-centuries
- 19th-century American furniture
Explore a few highlights below or take an audio tour at this link.