Start the weekend early.
Open invite. Crash at our house after work and explore our home. Bring your crew or come solo—there’s something for everyone. We’ll keep the lights on for you!
Escape the hustle. Chill and have a cocktail and light bites. Discover our secret garden in the heart of downtown while listening to local musicians.
Be inspired. Tap into your creative side by checking out the galleries and making your own work of art. Not an artist? No worries. We’ll guide you through the steps.
Due to event setup, free parking is not available in the Taft’s garage.
Check out Best Parking for nearby garages.The closest Red Bike stations are at P&G and Sawyer Point, and the closest streetcar station is Station 2 at 4th and Main.
It’s hot outside! Come chill with us.
- Nosh on bites from Screaming Goat food truck
- Quaintrelle Confections will be slinging s’mores
- Express yourself at Visionaries and Voices art making station
- Enjoy live music under the tent
- Visit Paris without leaving Cincinnati by exploring our special exhibition: L’Affichomania: The Passion for French Posters
Upcoming House Party dates:
Thursday, September 12
Wednesday, October 23
Thursday, November 14
Thursday, December 12
Funding for music generously provided by the Wohlgemuth Herschede Foundation in loving memory of Holly Ann Herschede.