Leave a Legacy
The Annie and Charles Taft Legacy Society is an exclusive group of donors who have decided to make a lasting impact by naming The Taft Museum of Art as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift.
Members of the Annie and Charles Taft Legacy Society have expressed their future commitment to the Taft Museum of Art through a very special and important form of financial support. These donors have named The Taft Museum of Art as the beneficiary of a planned gift in their estate plans. Such gifts may include a bequest and/or charitable income gifts such as charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder unitrusts, charitable remainder annuity trusts or gifts of life insurance.
- Once you have completed your estate plans, please fill out our Declaration of Future Support Letter to notify us of your plans. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in the Annie and Charles Taft Legacy Society.
- Learn about the types of gifts you can make to support the Taft.
- Taft Museum TaxID #: 20-5148617
Membership Guidelines and Benefits:
Your Annie and Charles Taft Legacy Society membership requires no dues, obligations or solicitations. It simply allows us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and, it may help inspire others to make a similar plan.
Qualifying Donors and Gift Criteria:
Individuals and/or couples at least 55 years of age who have:
- Informed The Taft Museum of Art of their plan to make a bequest to benefit the Taft through their will or living trust;
- Informed The Taft Museum of Art that they have designated in writing The Taft as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy;
- Established a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust to benefit the Taft Museum of Art;
- Made a gift of a paid-up or in force life insurance policy with full ownership rights to the Taft Museum of Art.
Member benefits include:
- Invitations to Annie and Charles Taft Legacy Society Appreciation events and other Taft Legacy Society sponsored events;
- Invitations to educational seminars and special exhibitions;
- All Taft Museum of Art members mailings
- Access to the Taft Development office staff and their named representatives, for confidential gift planning consultations.
- Additional Taft Legacy Society recognition on the Taft Museum Honor Wall of Donors will be given to individuals and/or couples who have made a documented, irrevocable planned gift commitment to the Taft Museum of Art of at least $100,000 and which has been formally accepted by The Taft Museum of Art.
To learn more contact:
Vice President of Philanthropy, Deputy Director
(513) 352-5133 or firstname.lastname@example.org