We are grateful for your loyal or first-time support!
Leadership membership to the Taft Museum of Art provides wonderful year-long benefits to you while providing the Taft with critical support. As a not-for-profit, the Museum relies on annual donations and membership to care for our permanent collection, introduce new exhibitions, host lectures, provide hands-on art activities and education for children, maintain our circa 1820 historical home, and much more!
Benefits of Leadership Membership: $1,250+
All Membership Benefits , plus
- Plastic, personalized membership cards
- 10 guest passes
- Two family-level gift memberships, upon request
- Invitations to exclusive events with the director, curator, etc.
- Recognition in Portico
- 2 family-level gift memberships, upon request
- Invitations to attend exclusive events with the President/CEO
- Complimentary tour, upon request
Tiers of Leadership Giving
- Collector’s Circle ($1,250+)
- Trustee’s Circle ($2,500+)
- Director’s Circle ($5,000+)
- Sponsor ($10,000+)
Questions? Please contact Lindsey NeCamp
Vice President of Philanthropy, Deputy Director
(513) 352-5133 or email@example.com